Nueva versión de la aplicación que hará “volar” tu Nokia N9. Ya en versión ESTABLE:
No encuentro el enlace de descarga de la 1.1.0, os paso el de la 1.0.0
fastern9 (1.1.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed the I/O scheduler to deadline again. Tuned it’s tunables. Hopefully there won’t be data corruption.
* Changed dirty_expire_centisecs and dirty_writeback_centisecs to 1250.
fastern9 (1.0.0) stable; urgency=low
* Just version update: now stable! =D
fastern9 (0.9.12) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed FirewallPlus Pro.
fastern9 (0.9.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Tried to fix FirewallPlus Pro.
* GPS performance fixed.
fastern9 (0.9.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Tried to fix FirewallPlus Pro. Don’t know if it worked, as I don’t have it (paid app).
fastern9 (0.9.9) unstable; urgency=low
* Improved install and uninstall scripts
* No reboot after installation and uninstallation (not needed anymore)
fastern9 (0.9.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Totally rewrote cgroups tree. Probably faster and more stable.
* Do not change the I/O scheduler as it could be the cause to files corruption. Just enable backseek
fastern9 (0.9.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Unset memory.move_charge_at_immigrate in the “active_ui” group.
* The change above should fix most of the bugs, so trying some optimized settings again below.
* Changed de IO scheduler to deadline again. Should improve (a lot) performance, not sure about stability.
* Changed cpu.shares of the standby group back to 2. Should improve performance, not sure about stability.
fastern9 (0.9.6) unstable; urgency=low
* This is almost the same as 0.9.5. Diferences are:
* Changed IO scheduler to noop. Should improve (a lot) performance, not sure about stability.
* Changed swappiness from default to 3. Should improve performance, not sure about stability.
fastern9 (0.9.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Increased the priority of the standby group (changed from 2 to 128). Should fix bugs in several apps.
* Fixed Facebook and Twitter related processes priorites. This should fix bugs related to these apChangelogps.
* Process relevancedaemon moved to background group.
* Further improved the install and uninstall scripts. Probably no more MALFs. Also fixes upgrading to newer versions, broken in 0.9.4.
* This version focus in stability, so disabled the swappiness and vfs_cache_pressure MODs just in case.
* This version focus in stability, so reverted the IO scheduler to the default (CFQ) just in case.
fastern9 (0.9.4) unstable; urgency=low
* changed install and uninstall scripts in order to prevent MALF
* re-enabled the swappiness and vfs_cache_pressure MODs
* increased the cpu shares of standby applications
fastern9 (0.9.3) unstable; urgency=low
* bugfix: core apps (phone, browser, email and others) won’t take long to start anymore
fastern9 (0.9.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added the icon to the application manager
* Removed the icon from the home screen
fastern9 (0.9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* implemented the postrm script to revert the device to the original state after uninstallation
fastern9 (0.9.0) unstable; urgency=low
* now using a custom syspart.conf instead of a startup script
* not a memory mod anymore. Now trying to adjust the cpu.shares of the cgroups
* changed the groups of some processes as the original definitions wouldn’t be respected shortly after boot (maybe a bug in the original firmware?)
* reverted creation of two new groups in version 0.0.3
fastern9 (0.0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* don’t change the memory limits for the cgroups background and desktop anymore
* created new cgroup: cpu_limited. Moved the process mmcqd to this new group
* created new cgroup: cpu_mem_limited. Moved the process feedengine to this new group
fastern9 (0.0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* vfs_cache_pressure value modified to a lower but still big value.
* changed (lowered) the default memory limits of the desktop and background cgroups
* improved explanations in the script comments.
fastern9 (0.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release.
¿Te ha gustado la entrada SÍGUENOS EN TWITTER O INVITANOS A UN CAFE?