El día 5 de septiembre el equipo de Nitdroid liberó lo que ya se pudo ver en youtube. Android 4.1.1 para Nokia N9:
Alpha Release #5 “Gyla”
PR1.3 is required
What is working:
– based on Android Open-Source Project (AOSP) v 4.1.1_r2 (JRO03L)
– Google Applications (GApps; 20120726), PlayStore (Android Market)
– dualboot kernel (without reflashing), ability to choose OS after power on.
– N950 supported (see http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=134.0)
– 3D drivers, OpenGL, hwrotation (“fake” default portrait mode for landscape-oriented displays), livewallpapers
– touchscreen (multitouch)
– hw buttons (volume, power), Nokia N950 keyboard
– ECI accessory (headset buttons)
– USB networking
– lcd off in sleep mode, colour profiles,
electron beam effect (demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFMTofYt_2g)
– alarm driver, RTC
– mounting MyDocs as “SDCard”
– basic video decoding (sw) and playback, youtube
– wifi (only basic functionality: able to connect to AP, linkspeed/RSSI (signal strength) indication. no tethering).
– basic CellMo functionality: network registration, USSD, SMS, data (GPRS/EDGE/3G), signaling. Actually, ofono/ofono-ril stack is used: all things that it able to do on the n900.
– bluetooth (scanning, can pair devices. I’m able to send files between SGS2 and N9. I didn’t test deeper).
– battery status, charging indication
– sensors: accelerometer, compass
– audio: playback (audio routing to: loudspeaker, headset or earpiece), jack switch in kernel (h2w), beta-quality microphone support (shazam/soundhound, skype, some sound recorders)
– lights HAL (lcd brightness, hw keyboard lights(Nokia N950) )
– root access (via adb shell; su / SuperSU)
– fakeGPS (ability to trick system and set any location as GPS fix), no real GPS support yet!
a lot of minor and major bugfixes since alpha_4.
– little gfx glitch while horizontal scrolling
– voicesearch broken
– voicecalls are still WIP
– no traffic indication in GPRS icon in statusbar
– electronbeam is disabled in this build
Not working/ Work in progress:
– Cleanup source code, commit all changes, allow AOSP-like builds.
– RIL/ofono: connectivity problems on some operators. Advanced features: PIN/PUK (un)locking, roaming etc.
– Android USB drivers: adb, mtp etc.
– sensors (als, proximity etc)
– sensors: compass (calibration)
– lights HAL (led)
– audio (a2dp, microphone (attempt to record mono/8000Hz crashes mediaserver), voicecalls
– HW video decoding (DSP)
– GPS. GlonASS also
– NFC (n9 share the same nfc chip with crespo: pn544 from NXP. I suppose we could use crespo’s HAL/kernel modules with minimal changes, no need to write it from scratch. However, it doesn’t work atm ( userland problem ) ).
– a lot of other things
The same as: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/CyanogenMod_Wiki:General_disclaimer
0. If you have NITDroid installed already then remove it.
As root in Harmattan:
rm -rf /home/nitdroidAnd skip kernel and sillyboot installation steps and proceed from step 3.
1. Install dual-boot kernel as described here: http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=90.0
2. Install sillyboot v2. Details: http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=127.0
3. INSTALL NITDROID ROOTFS:
a. Download tarball from here: http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/n9/nitdroid_n9_jellybean_alpha5.tar.bz2 , check its integrity, md5 sum for this archive is e2d8a5664c0ff59f2eef51a05a4e1273
b. copy the archive to your Nokia N9.
c. execute “as root” commands:
tar xjvf /path_to_archive/nitdroid_n9_jellybean_alpha5.tar.bz2 -C /home/nitdroid/
4. Reboot, push “Volume Up” button when message “Press VolUp to boot alternative OS” appear . Wait a little, pray a little…
5. Usefull stuff:
get adb from Android SDK (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html)
Commands that would make your life easier:
adb connect 192.168.2.15:5099 — connect to your device. USB/ADB is broken, but ADB works well over USB networking.
adb logcat -v threadtime — for reading “main” log
adb logcat -v threadtime -b radio — for reading “radio” log
adb shell — to enter to shell
adb pull/push — allow get/put file from/to the device
adb shell rr — “restart radio” — restarts ofono and RIL (This is equivalent for enabling and disabling Airplane mode, but is more handy)
adb shell bb — show battery/charging status
Thanks to people contributed to the NITDroid project, especially BDogg64, DJ_Steve, Jay-C, Crevetor. Thanks to sniper_swe, he involved me to N9 story; he also provide intensive prerelease testing:)
Thanks to “Nokia guys”, Carsten Munk, Jukka Eklund, ofono team. Thanks to people involved in openmode stuff.
Alpha Release #5 “Gyla”
¿Te ha gustado la entrada SÍGUENOS EN TWITTER O INVITANOS A UN CAFE?